Friday, March 27, 2009

Dear Internet

I know that you keep sending me those emails. You can stop now.

I've finally given in--or rather my lovely wife, Allison has given in.
She started a Sawyer blog, and you can see it HERE. There will be many pictures and videos to come, I'm sure. And while I understand a large reason this site has any draw at all is because I'm Sawyer's dad, I humbly request that you continue visiting even though all the photos and videos will be posted ELSEWHERE.

Thanks, and have a cute time.

PS, internet, you can also stop sending me your Nigerian deposed royalty money laundering scams. I've told you this before and it's still true--I don't have any money. And if I did, it would already be spent on something chocolaty.

Yours truly,
Me

7 comments:

Laura said...

Yay cute baby!

Anonymous said...

I am the deposed prince of Nigeria. You're insisstence on ignoring my requests has leaving me no other alternative than to get msyelf some vengeance on you. My minions will arrive shortly. Have a nice day!

Cordially,
Shapoop Khalibaba
Deposed Prince of Nigeria

Nutrients said...

I guess I can delete the bookmark for this blog now!

Unknown said...

ha ha man I absoutly LOVE your videos they are so funny. you got somthing going here man! great work!

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Illustrious and Illustrative Sketch Adventure Lifestyle of Anthony Holden. Cartoons, Sketches, Character Designs, Storyboards, Comics, Illustration, Animation, Silly thoughts, Intermittent Posting, and Arbitrary Capitalization by American animation artist, Anthony Holden. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
All content on this page copyright 2007-2011 Anthony L. Holden. Do not use without permission, except for purposes of review.